lundi 2 avril 2012

Scarlett Johansson Wallpaper

TopsWallpapers - Not infrequently, actress Scarlett Johansson was named the sexiest woman in the world. He even once made ​​a sex symbol. But Scarlett was never felt sexy body.

"I do not think myself sexy. It's okay now. I convinced a few more years will be a predicate that belongs to someone else. I would not be as attractive as it is," said Scarlett told Showbiz Spy, Saturday (03/31/2012).

A series of alternately named Scarlett foreign media as the sexiest woman. Widow of actor Ryan Reynolds and even then casually accept these predictions.

But eventually re-think Scarlett is actually what makes it so-called sexy. She rarely wore revealing clothes. He is also not too often portrayed sexy women in his films. About keeping the body to keep the perfect shape of course it does.

"I've never played a character much sexy! Sure you can say the characters in 'Match Point' or 'Black Dahlia' section. But the character I play is very traditional. I do not feel sexy in 'Lost in Translation' or 'The Other Boleyn Girl '. maybe it was just a reaction because I have curves and confident with it, perhaps, "he explained.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire